Saturday, February 23, 2013

Facebook is for cat memes: a backlog of photos

These images are of work I've done over the last six months or so, in large part as I was figuring out how to do things.  More recents things will follow, with more descriptory nonsense.
My first semester's production: all in one place.

Sterling Byzantine chain, clasp designed to allow for suspension of S-hooked pendants.

My darling sister (of Bunchberry Farm) makes an unintentional habit of losing the earrings that she loves the most.  I remade them for her.

How Long Is Now?








Rose Quartz and fine silver pendant for my dearest friend.

New semester began this january with finishing the pendant above, and these opal studs, the stones of which were dug out of some family cranny and given to me for the holidays.

Forged stainless steel burnisher in a hand-shaped koa handle (hawaiian hardwood).

That's kinda how it started - getting things sorted, making holiday tokens for the ones I love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment